Conlang Directory: Artistic
Up to Conlang Index
- Agglutinative language with pretty vertical script that looks like Mongolian.
- "Natural dialect" of Danovën.
- "A phonetic picture-writing, generating an artificial language".
- A language in which all the words are sequences of notes. Last I checked this page had an extensive vocabulary and some morphology information.
- A start at a language with SOV word order and some interesting tenses and moods and stuff formed by verb suffixes.
[Christopher Reid Palmer]
- The author gradually invented and evolved his language, starting as a joke to annoy people on a newsgroup. But the language itself isn't really silly; it looks like a usable language.
[Roger Espel Llima]