Conlang Directory: Personal
Up to Conlang Index
- Simple, regular langauge based on germanic langauges, spoken in the fictional utopian nation of Alphistia.
- Agglutinative language with pretty vertical script that looks like Mongolian.
- An esperanto-like combination of Latin, Greek, German, and other natlangs. Started as a creation for a role-playing game, the creator uses it personally for thought and for rituals.
- Agglutinative language made to resemble Celtic, with such realistic features as a proto-language (Vle), vowel harmony, and irregular verbs. A pretty extensive dictionary is online.
- The author gradually invented and evolved his language, starting as a joke to annoy people on a newsgroup. But the language itself isn't really silly; it looks like a usable language.
[Roger Espel Llima]